Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Days 5-13: Austria

Well, I've been out of the blog world for a bit, my computer's charge chord stopped working for some unknown reason, so i went out today and bought a new one, and now i am at Tribeka, a coffee shop in downtown Graz. I think I will leave tommorrow and hit Budapest. Unfortunately, I think I've stayed too long in Austria to make it all the way to greece, but that's ok, there will be more to see. Anyway, the last week and a half i have been with my cousin, his wife, and their 2 kids. I've taken a few trips to various Austrian cities and also taken a couple days and just chilled with the kids and the family. I've decided to start collecting tea where i can find it. Got some organic, fair trade, English breakfast tea the other day. And I've discovered that a Gyro is a terriffic, cheap, delicious lunch. Interesting to see how different places make it. I think I've had about 6 or 7 different Gyros (or Kebap as it is referred to here) around Europe and the best has been at the Umut in Zwingenberg, followed closely by the EuroDoner in Graz. Anyway, I am gonna check out the art building for a minute, and maybe grab a Gyro from a place Jason told me about. It's right next to a store that sells all American Products like mountain dew, cheezit, lucky charms, red bull, and a bunch of stuff you can't usually get here. I might check that out, but most likely not. Well, I have finished my coffee and I'm outta here. Song of the day: Use It by TNP. Anyway, stay tuned, I'll get better at this blog thing.
-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment